Monday 10 April 2023

10/04/23 Upgrade

Total nightmare going back a couple of weeks now over what should have been a simple upgrade of my phone from an S21 Ultra to an S23 Ultra. Far too long and convoluted a tale to tell here but O2 have massively cocked up every aspect and today, after spending much of the morning in the Chelmsford shop I left with a working phone (if only by a rather unsatisfactory workaround for the main problem). I got home, tried to make a call, and got "No network connection". Back into town, find another disabled parking slot, back to the shop...

So now I have two phones neither of which work.

One of them "might" start working by mid-day tomorrow. If not, it'll probably be back to the shop again.

Not a satisfied customer. Not at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...