Friday 15 September 2023

15/09/23 Negative

I had the X-ray after that fall exactly eight weeks ago. At the time I was told three to four weeks for the results. My GP said six to eight weeks. So today I 'phoned the surgery - yes, the result is in.

No sign of recent fracture or healing. Which doesn't really surprise me, as apart from occasional twinges, the pain subsided quite quickly. I didn't ask how long they'd had the results - (a) I'm not sure I really want to know, and (b) if it's more than a couple of days I doubt I'd get a straight answer...

GP wants to talk about it, so 'phone appointment on Monday. If that result is all there is to it, I'm not sure I see the point. Will find out on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...