Sunday 10 December 2023

10/12/23 Various updates

 Nothing big has happened for a while, but...

Had some sort of infection for the last few days - cough, blocked-up nose, generally feeling lousy, energy levels minimal. Despite that scored 100 for both of the last two nights.

Still haven't seen the MRI report from the last scan - haematology are supposed to be sending it to me. I think I'll have to give them a nudge next week. But did talk about it with my haematologist, and short summary is no new lesions but a number of quite bad disc issues in lumbar spine - not something that has been commented on before. Scan has been sent to Stanmore but no action plan from anywhere yet. May have to wait until next Stanmore appointment January 18th for that.

Back / mobility has been bad for the last two days, which I'm blaming on stretching up to put some Christmas decoration up high. Was all lumbar region yesterday, bouncing up and down everywhere earlier today. I've put myself back on the Co-Codamol for a while, which does seem to be helping. And definitely feeling a bit more human now, even managed to shift a pile of paperwork that's been accumulating for months. And now to the kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...