Friday 12 May 2023

12/05/23 Nothing new

Still waiting to hear about that MRI and the possible involvement of orthopaedics. The only other thing of note is my CPAP mask. Ever since we moved here (new bed, new pillows) I've found it hard to get a good sleeping position that doesn't push the mask out of place and cause some leaking around the edges. Recently that's got even worse, not least because the velcro on a couple of the straps has got worn so that it starts to slip or even come unstuck altogether, causing me to take the mask off altogether while still barely awake at some point in the early hours. So I rang the CPAP people at Broomfield and they're going to send me a new mask "as soon as some more come in" - next week if lucky. But now it's got worse, because one of the powerful magnets that secure the straps to the body of the mask has come off, so I now can't fasten it on at all. So no mask and no CPAP until I get a new one...

2 comments:

  1. My CPAP water reservoir developed a leak. I phoned the contact company, but couldn't get through due to network problems throughout the country, so I sent a mail explaining the problem. A new reservoir was couriered to my home by DHL the next morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very efficient! I'm still waiting for my new mask.

    ReplyDelete

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...