Friday 10 February 2023

10/02/23 Success?

I've now got a copy of the email that the Broomfield Hospital haematology secretaries sent to my GP secretary. The most important passages are these:

"We have accepted the referraL as a 2ww as he is an existing case" and "The consultant has just triaged this referral as a 2ww, please can you send over all previous correspondence ie from his private care under Dr Chowdhury etc so that we can scan these onto his profile on Lorenzo."

2ww is the urgent "Two week waiting" time, although I hear that in practice these days it's more like six to eight weeks - but much better than fourteen to sixteen months!

But still no appointment letter or message. I won't really believe it until I've got that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

25/03/24 Back to Boules

First session of 2024 yesterday as the temperature was not too bad yesterday morning and for once it wasn't raining. Played two doubles ...