Wednesday 15 February 2023

15/02/23 Blood

Gave my first blood sample for the NHS yesterday, so that's another step back to what's "normality" for me. Have to say the phlebotomist did the most painless job with the needle I've ever had. Quite literally did not feel a thing. The Chelmsford Health Hub where I had it done is only five minutes walk from the new apartment, and we were there anyway for delivery of some furniture. Of course some of it didn't arrive for "logistical reasons" but they're supposed to be trying again today and again we'll be there for the handyman who's installing some shelves, putting up curtain rods, and so on. There was a time I'd have done those jobs myself...











That's the balcony door on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

25/03/24 Back to Boules

First session of 2024 yesterday as the temperature was not too bad yesterday morning and for once it wasn't raining. Played two doubles ...