Friday 20 October 2023

20/10/23 Anniversary, and CT report

Six years to the day since I fell down those steps at Liverpool Street Station and broke my shoulder. And, until we didn't realise it for years afterwards, my neck as well. Hence the titanium metalwork that was very successful inserted in Jan 22.

Finally got hold of the report of the CT scan done last May and which should have been sent to the RNOH long before my recent appointment. It should be there now...











The main thing, I think, is the references to other lesions in the area - first I've heard of those since the early days. And there is no mention of any bone re-growth, re-mineralisation, or the like. All the rest is only to be expected with advancing years. And good to know my prostate looks ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...