Friday 1 July 2022

02/07/22 Gardening

Decided to attack the bay bush next to the fishpond, which has grown well out of control. No gardener we've ever had has been willing to cut it back as hard as it needs, The job is tedious (especially the clearing up afterwards) but pleasantly fragrant. The difficult thing I hadn't foreseen is the need to keep the safety bar closed with the left hand, and mine just isn't strong enough (yet) to do that for long or at awkward angles. So the hedge trimmer keeps stopping and I have to change my grip... Got myself thoroughly exhausted, and I hope I haven't strained that left shoulder and neck too much. There's a narrow line between useful exercise and overdoing it.

Springfield's blood test results gave potassium at 3.4, only minutely below the lower end of "normal" at 3.5

I'm going to stick with the bananas. More came in with yesterday's Tesco order. Ook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...