Thursday 21 July 2022

21/07/22 Back to Birchanger

A much better (and cooler) night with a score of 97. Nevertheless, in response to emails from ResMed, I rang the CPAP people at Broomfield for an appointment to check out my mask seal and fitting. They'll get back to me...

Went to Birchanger for the first time in my boules come-back. Big surprise - the sand has gone and we have a brand-new piste:











No doubt that it's a "better" surface, although there are still some soft areas where the ball just stops dead. But I miss the sand, it made playing there interesting because it was so different.

Played just one game quite well but left before it finished because the evening got distinctly chilly and my left hand didn't like that at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...