Friday 9 December 2022

09/12/22 Stairs and triage

I just climbed the stairs, alternate feet, no hands. First time I've done that since well before the neck operation. Other things such as general balance and bendiness slowly improving as well and I'm starting to be able to cope with buttons with my left hand, as long as they're big and not too tight. But left handed typing is still very hit and miss. Mainly miss...

I spoke to the haematology secretary at Broomfield and she says they have received the re-referral letter from my GP. It's now in the process for "grading" / triage, after which I'll be contacted with an appointment date. She couldn't tell me anything about the likely time scale for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...