Thursday 22 December 2022

22/12/22 Moving

I haven't blogged for a while, and now I can reveal what's been keeping me a bit occupied for the last couple of weeks. After twenty years here in Margaret Roding, we're moving. This place, much as we love both house and garden, has become too much for us and it's time to downsize and go while we are still reasonably capable rather than wait until it's too late and we won't have any choices left. We're planning on going to a 2-bedroom retirement apartment in Chelmsford (a short walk to the bus station, and a bus route straight to Broomfield Hospital). More about all that as and when.



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...