Friday, 17 March 2023

17/03/23 Amazon!

Two of the packages that went astray turned up over the road, and two more have been delivered correctly. Things are getting better...

Breakfast at The Ship tomorrow, a very short walk away.

Still having a bit of trouble with the CPAP mask, keep getting very low "mask seal" scores. Before we moved I figured out an arrangement of pillows that worked well, but I haven't yet got it right here. I have installed new storage for the mask and hose, and the hooks also let me get the hose coming downwards rather than straight across, which a number of people on the facebook CPAP group seem to find helpful.











Mike our handyman (rather than the McCarthy & Stone one) did a good job in the kitchen and around the place again today. We have to make full use of every bit of storage space...














I did this ingenious fix for the problem of the radiator towel rail slipping off the radiator, but it was his idea:

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...