Friday 17 March 2023

17/03/23 Amazon!

Two of the packages that went astray turned up over the road, and two more have been delivered correctly. Things are getting better...

Breakfast at The Ship tomorrow, a very short walk away.

Still having a bit of trouble with the CPAP mask, keep getting very low "mask seal" scores. Before we moved I figured out an arrangement of pillows that worked well, but I haven't yet got it right here. I have installed new storage for the mask and hose, and the hooks also let me get the hose coming downwards rather than straight across, which a number of people on the facebook CPAP group seem to find helpful.











Mike our handyman (rather than the McCarthy & Stone one) did a good job in the kitchen and around the place again today. We have to make full use of every bit of storage space...














I did this ingenious fix for the problem of the radiator towel rail slipping off the radiator, but it was his idea:

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...