Some years ago I bought a red light gadget that you insert into your nostrils and it's supposed to help with persistent blocked nose / sinusitis problems, which I have rather a lot of. I wasn't very much impressed and stopped using it. Recently I've dug it out and started again, with more regular and frequent use than I did first time around - and I'm pretty sure it's working....
Friday, 7 August 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
08/10/2026 The best laid plans...
Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...
-
More rain yesterday. Eventually got fed up enough with it that I took the car out in the hope that it might stop for a while when I was clos...
-
Rain, rain, rain again. Just perfectly timed to stop me getting my daily exercise by mowing the one bit of grass that hasn't been done y...
-
First, the good news. That proto-rash I mentioned on my right thigh has 90% vanished and looks a healthy pink rather than anything nastier. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment