Tuesday 29 November 2022

29/11/22 Frustrations and good news

Trying to book my car into the local Ford dealer for a small job on the door seals. I used to be able to phone them directly. Not any more...

I 'phoned. Automatic voice said "We'll call you back".

Human being called back from Tyneside. I explained the problem. She said she'd send an email to the Chelmsford dealership and they would call me back...

Not yet.

On another matter, I need to speak to the secretaries at my GP surgery. All I can get is "The surgery is closed". No hint of that in my texts or emails or on their website.

Better news - the right eye is doing very well, both eyes working together as they should. But early days still, regular eye drops, anti-infection precautions etc..

----------------------------

Update: good news on the car. Found a new phone number, got through and booked straight away. Much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...