Wednesday, 12 July 2023

12/07/23 Still in remission...

 It's been a long time again, but very little of note has been happening. Life in the new place is settling into a steady pattern, we've been out for a few meals and I'm playing regular boules again at Ongar, Epping, and Brentwood where last night I paired up with a Frenchman and we beat another English-French pair 2-1, which makes up for Monday when my side lost by the opposite margin. Haven't been back to Birchanger yet as the drive is now a bit longer than it used to be, but do intend to make it a few times before the season ends.

Had a 'phone consultation with my new consultant today - nothing new in the bloods except a message that I should hydrate a bit more. I'll try, but I'm not good at it. Good news is that the CT of my hip showed no sign of new disease. It's just a matter of waiting for October...

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...