Friday 2 September 2022

02/09/22 Vacation

I've been writing this blog for very nearly three years now and with a very few exceptions I've stuck to my intention of posting at least every couple of days. But I've been in remission for over two years now and it gets harder and harder to find things to write about that are even vaguely myeloma-related. I could do a piece about my recent (minor) problem with dental appointments, but why?

I don't know why, so I've decided to take a break from blogging. I'll be back when something important happens about my myeloma, or maybe just when the blogging urge becomes refreshed. Until then, and before the last of this extraordinary summer fades away, I'm off on holiday. See you when I get back...



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...