Monday 6 April 2020

05/04/20

Not a lot to write about today, except for another long (at least two mile) walk along footpaths and field edges, plus another half-mile of road to get home afterwards. Walter the Trionic walker does well on the rough surface of the farm track but was pushed to his limits on the field edges. I never anticipated walking so much on them because with the coronavirus I have to take my "exercise" locally and going up and down the road does start to pall after a while. And as for exercise, after pushing Walter over some very difficult ground and having to lift him over quite a few obstacles I've got a few aching muscles in my thighs. Looking forward to the arrival of my new cross-country all-terrain walker on Wednesday!

2 comments:

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...