Saturday 11 April 2020

11/04/20

The ankle & foot oedema which was almost certainly a side-effect of dexamethasone had pretty much disappeared after my last chemotherapy at the end of February - or at least disappeared apart from the slight swelling of the left ankle which I've had for years. But last night it was back again - not in full (to the point where it was close to impossible to get shoes on) but with obvious puffy swelling on the outside of both ankles. Will keep an eye on it for a few days (and may report to the cancer nurses at Springfield when I go for the next set of bloods on the 14th), and I still have some diuretic pills in stock... And that mystery "burn" on my right wrist has healed perfectly, although I think I may be marked there for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...