Wednesday 19 October 2022

19/10/22 Cataract decisions

Decisions made, and not before time as I'm now finding reading anything including computer screens, rather difficult.

Dates are 14/11/22 for the left (worse) eye, and 28/11/22 for the right one. I'm going for Johnson & Johnson "Eyhance" extended depth of focus lenses - right eye optimised for distance and intermediate, left eye biased a bit more towards the intermediate so I should be ok for computer use without glasses. Will still need over-the-counter reading glasses for close vision. Not exactly looking forward to the surgery!

Now to tell Optical Express they've lost my business...

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...