Friday 21 October 2022

21/10/22 Pictures











This cartoon was posted in the Myeloma Support group. There were complaints about it being "insensitive" and we had to remove it. I suppose it could upset some patients in fear of medical examinations I think it's rather well-drawn and it doesn't bother me at all.


This was taken in the kitchen of the Reid Rooms where we had a meeting about the new defibrillator in the village. It's a beautiful old deck oven, in need of some repairs and restoration. Far too nice to spend its days warming plates in there, it should be working 24/7 in an artisan bakery/



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...