Wednesday 27 May 2020

27/05/20

I've taken the first two Bonefos tablets. They come with a line across the middle to break them into two to "make them easier to swallow". I'm OK with large pills so took the first one whole and had a very hard time getting it to go down despite using a lot of water. So I broke the second one in half and took one at a time. Very much easier, and lesson learned for tomorrow.

As for side-effects, one lady on the Myeloma Facebook group said she threw up 20 minutes after taking her first one. Well, I'm doing better than that. No sign of any trouble yet, four and a half hours later.

I also took 20mg of dex this morning, so it could be back to long sleepless dex nights again. OTOH that's it for the week (no dex tomorrow, unlike last time) so maybe the effect will be less. I think I'm repeating myself there, which I hope doesn't indicate memory loss...

The first Lenalidomide/Revlamid will be just before midnight. Anything might happen, and if you believe the side-effects list in the patient leaflet, probably will. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...