Thursday, 28 May 2020

28/05/20 (2)

No unpleasant side-effects so far, and the hints of constipation have not developed.One surprising thing - just possibly a positive side-effect - concerns the problem I've had around the back of my left hip for several weeks which has made getting out of a chair rather difficult.
Yesterday - the first day of steroids - it improved substantially and that has continued today. I'm standing up from sitting very much better.

Today we went out for a drive (shades of Dominic Cummings...) and ended up with a short walk/roll around Writtle Green. This is where the Writtle Jazz Festival should have been happening this year...


We've moved to a new version of "Blogger", the software that lies behind Blogspot blogs. There's a bug because clicking on an image posted using the new Blogger no longer produces a larger version of the image. If that worked properly you would be able to see that approaches to social distancing vary considerably...

UPDATE: It does work properly now, because I've gone back to the "Legacy" version of Blogger. I hope they'll have fixed that bug by the time we're forced onto the new "improved" version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...