Thursday 28 May 2020

28/05/20

The dex sleeplessness is back. Went to bed about 02:15 as usual for me, not feeling anything out of the ordinary. Then woke up 03:15 with the full effect. As before, when under the influence of dex sleeplessness you know there's just no point resisting it. So I'm in my study at the computer and I'll stay here until I feel like trying again. The snag now is that I have to be up at 08:15 for the Bonefos pill and an hour of not eating/drinking before breakfast at 09:30. If I have sleep to catch up, I'll just have to do it later in the day or tomorrow.

Otherwise, no effects yet from the new pills although there are hints that the constipation issue may be returning. Depending on how tomorrow goes, I may be back on the Senna, Fybogel, Laxido routines again. And on that happy note, it's back to the Big Bang Theory on Netflix. I'm up to series 8 episode 1. Four series or 120 episodes to go, and with luck I'll be off the dex indefinitely by the time it ends - 112 days of the new chemo, and the dex effect shouldn't last for more than a couple of days each week. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...