Wednesday 17 August 2022

17/08/22 Cooler

The heatwave has finally broken. much cooler yesterday and some decent rain although not enough to make much impression.

Played at Tower in the evening - won one, lost one.

As for myeloma, nothing new except, maybe just possibly... for a week now I've been getting pain in the front of my left thigh. It feels like a strained muscle, but it isn't getting any better. I'm getting to the point of thinking maybe I should mention it to the cancer nurses at Springfield, just in case. I don't want it to turn out to be a new lesion in my femur or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...