Tuesday 17 May 2022

18/05/22 Physio

Yesterday was the first visit (of probably three) by our new neurophysiotherapist. She took a history (again!) did pretty much the usual tests and assessments (again!),and gave me a set of exercises remarkably similar to the ones I had already got from the hospital physios. The only thing really different was the tour of the hose looking for potential problems - all of which we had already identified and fixed...  So, one way of looking at it is as a straightforward waste of 90 GBP. But there was something curiously impressive and confidence-boosting about this physio and I can't find it in me to regret the money. Ask me again after a couple more visits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...