Monday 30 May 2022

30/05/22 Blood Pressure

After several years of stability around 120/70, give or take, I've been getting some rather higher readings over the last few days. I had my BP taken several times a day when I was in hospital recently, and nobody seemed very worried about it then. The only thing that's changed since then is that I've got myself completely off morphine (an almost completely off paracetamol as well). Ankle/leg oedema is bad again. I feel I should contact my GP - much luck with that these days! Think I'll start a diary tomorrow and let that run for a few days first.

On the other hand, one of my two home BP machines has just indicated a desire for new batteries, which might explain a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...