Sunday 15 May 2022

15/05/22 Heat wave

Last week's promised heatwave delivered just one good day. Yesterday reverted to the grey cold murk of the earlier part of the week, with added rain in the evening. Now they're saying the heatwave will come this week.

Not holding my breath.

Neurological progress is much faster than expected, long may it last. I've found myself walking around inside the house without a stick but with far more confidence than before. A gold medal for that robot! On the other hand, still very reliant on the painkillers four times a day. I'll have to arrange a further supply from the GP tomorrow. Also need to arrange another haematology consultation with Dr.Ch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...