Tuesday, 12 April 2022

13/04/22 Secretary

Nothing today, except that I tracked down a 'phone number and email address for Mr.Ib's secretary to get the operation code to pass on to AXA, who seemed happy with it. I asked if anything was happening about a date for the pre-op tests. I didn't get an answer but 25th April was mentioned a couple of times as possible date for the surgery - waiting to confirm theatre availability etc.. I expect to get firm dates within the next couple of days.



4 comments:

  1. I much prefer dates that are soft and chewy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you have a good raisin for that.

      Delete
  2. To be perfectly honest, I don't give a fig...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the good old days of pun-fests. I do miss them.

    ReplyDelete

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...