Tuesday 26 April 2022

26/04/22 Myeloma? What's that?

If it weren't for the nightly stuff I do in and for Myeloma Support UK (Facebook group) I'd almost forget about my Myeloma. Still in remission, off all treatment, and everything overshadowed by the neck thing. And COVID's still out there of course. One positive Lateral Flow Test would throw all plans into chaos...

Even more emails from the hospital and medical secretaries today, most of them needing careful and time-consuming answers as well as posing conundrums such as "is a taxi public transport?" So I haven't done a great deal else. Roll on next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...