Thursday 7 April 2022

07/04/22 D.I.Y. Appointment

I got fed up with waiting for an appointment with neurosurgeon #3, Mr.Ib, at London Bridge so I 'phoned the hospital directly. Result: an appointment later (1530) this afternoon. I wonder if I would have been contacted about that if I hadn't got in first? Somehow I doubt it.

Driving to a Just Park spot near Redbridge Underground Station (actually one I used regularly for English National Opera etc. in those distant pre-Covid days),then going to take a taxi the rest of the way to London Bridge. That's as low Covid risk as we can manage.

The new capsule coffee machine arrived. Better than it might be, but not the Real Thing. I'll just have to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...