Tuesday 5 April 2022

05/04/22 Technology...

Sue and I both spent far too long trying to get through to DeLonghi (manufacturers of the determinedly Polish coffee machine), both by phone and by the completely non-functional webchat. All without success. I then tried Amazon Product Support and they were rather more helpful, suggesting several solutions which of course didn't work. They eventually said I should return the machine. Amazon said they couldn't do a replacement so we're going for a refund and starting the whole process again. I have an unpleasant feeling that we may be forced to a capsule machine. Been there before, didn't like it...

And tonight, shortly after getting out of the shower and putting my Careline alarm in the charger, my Careline GPS alarm went mad. Setting itself off all the time...

Nothing to do with myeloma but it gives me something else to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...