Saturday 9 April 2022

09/04/22 Hoist

Yesterday's good, if rather delayed, news is that we now have the scooter hoist fitted in the back of my car:












It's a close thing - only a few mm clearance here and there, but after all the fuss and the people who told us it couldn't be done....

Haven't tried it yet but I'm not 100% convinced that the seat has to come off.  If I'm right it would make it a lot easier for me to use solo, if and when I'm able to drive again. It's nearly three months since the last time...

Had an NHS text inviting me to book a COVID booster, which will be my fifth. Should be quite good timing, giving me peak resistance to the plague at the same time as I'll be in hospital for my neck. 'Phoned AXA about that - both hospitals are recognised so that's OK - except perhaps when it comes to next year's premium increase...



No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...