Monday 25 April 2022

25/04/22 More hospital details

Needless to say, the promised information pack from London Bridge Hospital didn't turn up in the post as promised. So, after much hanging on the telephone (that's a link) I eventually got through to a secretary who made contact with the hospital. Result: a flood of emails and phone calls telling me (1) that it's Friday 1200 for pre-op tests and answering any questions, and (2) that I'm due in at 0600 (!!!) on operation day for the surgery booked at 0800.She did relent a little and said she could make it 0700, but honestly there's not much in it and if I'm going to have a "nil by mouth" night where it's barely worth going to bed, then there's a case for the earlier the better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...