Friday 15 April 2022

16/04/22 Fatigue, paracetamol

A bit of a strange day yesterday. I felt tired all the time but doing the evening meal I got completely exhausted doing the prep work, then had to go and sit down for five minutes before I could face the actual cooking. And when that was done, I had no interest or pleasure in eating the result - a favourite salmon dish that I make most Fridays. It was like the fatigue that I had from the len & dex, but not so long lasting. Perfectly OK again now at 23:30. Sue points out that it might have been a reaction to yesterday's Moderna vaccination.

The neck was bad today - slight low-level constant pain, and worse than usual with the clicks and grinds that accompany most movements. I put that down to having a day off paracetamol along with everything else. So I've put myself back on the paracetamol and that has definitely improved. Another two in a few minutes...

Planning an expedition to Wivenhoe tomorrow, along with the scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...