Friday, 15 April 2022

16/04/22 Fatigue, paracetamol

A bit of a strange day yesterday. I felt tired all the time but doing the evening meal I got completely exhausted doing the prep work, then had to go and sit down for five minutes before I could face the actual cooking. And when that was done, I had no interest or pleasure in eating the result - a favourite salmon dish that I make most Fridays. It was like the fatigue that I had from the len & dex, but not so long lasting. Perfectly OK again now at 23:30. Sue points out that it might have been a reaction to yesterday's Moderna vaccination.

The neck was bad today - slight low-level constant pain, and worse than usual with the clicks and grinds that accompany most movements. I put that down to having a day off paracetamol along with everything else. So I've put myself back on the paracetamol and that has definitely improved. Another two in a few minutes...

Planning an expedition to Wivenhoe tomorrow, along with the scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...