Friday 4 February 2022

04/02/22 Stairlift delay

The main non-event: stairlift installation will not happen later today, despite all the promises. It's now scheduled for Monday.  I alternate between red-hot rage and ice-cold fury. Two more days of real difficulty - not to mention risk - with the stairs. I can't cut it down to fewer than six or seven times a day. Any less would put unreasonable pressure on Sue having to bring meals upstairs and etc. Not to mention all the cooking and clearing up. She does more than enough for me without that, and has her own medical issues to deal with. At least I can still cope with some o the cooking, although far from all of it.

Otherwise, a new and proper shower chair, and few other bits and pieces aimed at making the shower safer for me and no progress at all with the PN or the "stroke" symptoms. As a result, yet another day stuck in the house,

Wrong sex, but right idea:






















We've had some fine sunsets recently, or so I'm told because my study is on the wrong side of the house. Sue took the photos:













No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...