Wednesday 9 February 2022

09/02/22 Chiropodist and neurologist

Yesterday started with a home visit by a chiropodist, needed because I can no longer reach my own toenails. She did a thorough job on my feet and then did my fingernails. I can reach them OK, but using my favourite Swiss Army Knife scissors is impossible now because of the PN or whatever it is in my hands.

Then the neurologist at Springfield. No easy answers of course. In short he thinks it's all part of the myeloma rather than a side-effect of one of the drugs, and won't say more than that until he's seen a spinal MRI. So that's the next step. I'm now expecting a letter which may give a bit more to go on and I'm awaiting an MRI appointment before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...