Tuesday 15 February 2022

15/02/22 Phone consultation and scan appointment

I now have a date for the MRI - Monday 21st. Not as soon as I would have liked, but no point arguing about it. The time is the unearthly 08:20. Considering how slowly I do everything these days, that'll mean setting the alarms for 05:30 at the latest. By my standards of some years ago, that's not even bedtime.

'Phone consultation with haematologist Dr.Ch yesterday. We talked about the neurology report and the various possible ways things might go to from there. If, for instance, the scan shows a plasmacytoma in my neck, that could mean another round of radiotherapy. But it all depends on the results of that scan. However he confirms no return to Lenalidomide - "there are several alternatives".



No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...