Sunday 20 February 2022

20/02/22 (2) The dreaded MRI...

 ... is at 08:20 in the morning. Better to get it over with, the sooner the better, and all that. I am more than a little apprehensive after having to abort the one a couple of years ago. At least this time they're all cued up for heavy sedation, and one way or another it has to be done.

Alarms set for 05:30 and we plan to leave at 07:30. I'm so slow at getting dressed etc. these days that I'll need all of an hour and quarter to be ready for breakfast. In he meantime, wish me luck!












Not an entirely accurate image, as there's no way the radiologist would be in the same room as a scanner with a computer and a metal-framed chair. Not with those magnetic fields...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...