Friday 11 February 2022

10/02/22 Miscellaneous

The left hand is, if anything, a fraction worse again. I'm turning against the side-effect theory because after four weeks off the suspect drugs there is no improvement. Surely they should be out of my system by now, and the body starting to put things right in at least some respects.

The blister pack pill popper gadget arrived from Up The Jungle. It looks promising but I'll wait till Wednesday before putting it to the test.

Not at all pleased with the battery performance of my Careline alarm over the last couple of days. It's supposed to last a good two days before needing a recharge, and I've been charging it every night. But the last two times it hasn't even lasted 24 hours - more like 18.  I've sent an email and will follow it up with a 'phone call in the morning.

Sue rang Radiology at Springfield - we should hear about the spinal MRI early next week.

Spent much of yesterday in Harlow, for reasons probably to be revealed later. Bacon baps for lunch - tasty if not especially healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Bap - my new word of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A term for a soft bread roll, more common Beyond The Wall than down here in the South. That's not Scotland, just the north of England.

    ReplyDelete

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...