Monday 13 January 2020

13/01/20 (3)

My medical insider tells me that the likely explanation for haemolysis is that the sample took too long to get to the lab. Likely enough!
It's been a strange sort of day. I've been feeling grumpy and unsettled all day, everything I start doing gets interrupted by something else so nothing gets finished. I blame it on a poor night's sleep last night but I'm just going to have to get used to a change. Alarm at 03:00, in bed by 03:30 no matter what. That's the new rule. Until I change it, of course. But no more waking up at 05:00 still in my study chair...

The new alarm clock/radio has arrived and is now installed on my computer desk. It's set to "beep" at 03:00. Later tonight we'll know if it's loud enough to do the job over the TV, which may well be on at the time.














No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...