Wednesday 1 January 2020

01/01/20

Just back from a couple of New Year days spent with old friends down in Surrey. Horrible grey misty dank weather but the M25 was kind to us and no delays either way, which is unusual.
Things start getting back to normal with a blood test at the GP surgery tomorrow (including cholesterol at my request, because it's been some years since last time which was a good result), and on Friday I start week 2 of cycle 3 with the Velcade injection and two more dex nights.
No obvious side effects so far from the doubled thalidomide dose or from cutting the paracetamol by half. I think I'll cut the daily morphine sulphate pill out on the next Pill Organisation Day as well, see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...