Wednesday 22 January 2020

22/01/20 (2)

Felt rather cold this afternoon/evening, so went round the house looking for a window we might have left open. There wasn't one. Checked my temperature just to be safe, but it was OK. Maybe I should just turn the heating up a bit.

Strange thing - marked case of red hand just now, but on the left only. Usually only see this after the late night pills at 23:30 or so. It went back to normal quickly when I got out of my study chair and moved around a bit.

21:00 - both palms red. It's on the way to being Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysesthesia aka Hand-Foot Syndrome, except that it hasn't appeared (yet) on soles of feet.  No other symptoms like pain, tingling, blisters, etc. so if it is PPE it's early stage and very mild. I mentioned it to the Oncology  nurses a few weeks ago so they are aware. No need to do more than keep an eye on it for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...