Wednesday 22 January 2020

22/01/20

The plan worked last night. The alarms went off, I got to bed by 03:15 (accompanied by Blue, who had been patiently waiting outside the bedroom  door) and slept well all the way through till after 9. And after breakfast I felt completely washed out and could barely force myself out of my living room chair (with legs up on the footstool, of course) to do anything at all. A bit of energy has returned now (12:15) and at least I've made it upstairs.




Got to go out later to collect prescriptions from the GP surgery and may try to fit a bit of a walk in as well although it's a damp grey misty day and not exactly tempting.



Probably the first time I've felt quite that drained - approaching the "fatigue" that people talk about. Something to do with the Parish Council meeting last night? Seems unlikely, as it was neither unusually long or unusually difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...