Saturday 25 January 2020

25/01/20 (2)

A quiet Saturday for me - Sue's been out all day at a woodwind "play day" in London. I've done the various weekend jobs like paying bills and cleaning the cats' drinking fountain, sorted out a few things with my pills, done some routine computer maintenance stuff, and listened to test cricket from South Africa (England had a very good day for once). Tomorrow's forecast is for rain in the afternoon so would be good to get out for a bit of a walk/roll in the morning. Looks like the "short walk" in Central Park and half a toasted teacake in the Cafe...

A quick word on the painkillers. Over the last few weeks I've cut the morphine sulphate tablets out altogether and reduced the paracetamol from 2x500mg four times a day (maximum dose) to 1x500mg twice a day - with no adverse consequences at all. So this week I'm going to go one stage further and make the paracetamol "at need only" - which, with luck, will mean none at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...