Sunday 12 January 2020

11/01/20 (2)

Not a lot today. Went for a walk in South Weald County Park near Brentwood - not ideal because most of the paths are not surfaced and after the recent rains even the surfaced one was largely covered in a layer of mud. Not too bad going down the hill to the lakes with Walter, but difficult coming back up, not least when a foot tries to slip away in the mud... Anyway, we made it and went to the cafe for coffee (not good, but not the worst ever), a soggy floppy and rather tasteless toasted cheese & tomato sandwich (definitely the worst ever), and a decent toasted teacake. I broke my usual rule and had strawberry jam on my half.

Second dex night of this cycle tonight. I'm expecting a late one but not too late because I've got Chelmsford Jazz Club tomorrow and need to be there by 11:45 latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...