Sunday 5 January 2020

05/01/20 (3)

Didn't get to sleep till about 04:30 last night because Blue (one of our two rescue cats) came on the bed and demanded attention. She left via my bedside cabinet and a lot of noise, and in the morning I discovered that she'd taken my MedicAlert bracelet and dropped it on the carpet near the door. I was reminded of the time a few years ago when she was new with us and she took both my glasses and one of my hearing aids. I eventually found that on the floor downstairs, and she had bitten a hole right through it. Even with the Boots "lifetime" cover, that cost me £90 IIRC.
Anyway, slept through until about 07:00, then dozed on and off to 09:30. Had breakfast, waited for a modest effect from the FSL anti-constipation regime, and then we went for the "short walk" in Amiral's Park and half a toasted teacake each in the cafe. Some people in there were very interested in my Trionic walker - first time that's happened. And that reminds me that Sue said that last time she was in the GP surgery wearing her Myeloma UK hoodie that somebody asked her about it and said he knew somebody in Writtle with myeloma. It helps to advertise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...