Thursday 16 June 2022

16/06/22 Writtle lunch

Very hot day - temperature nudging up towards 30C, or even a little beyond if the thermometer near the fishpond is to be believed. 

Sue had a prescription  to pick up from the doctors so we went o Writtle for a walk round the Green and lunch.












I gave in to the temptations of a sausage and bacon sandwich but TBH didn't enjoy it all that much.

Had a 'phone consultation with haematologist Dr.Ch - not much to be said about the myeloma as long as it keeps away, and agreement that when the numbers start going up again it would make sense to go back to Lenalidomide b fore trying anything new. Otherwise, he wanted to know all about the operation and my recovery.That left hand ring finger is getting better by the day...

CPAP news: score of 92 last nght, and just 6 "events" per hour. I tightened the mask up a bit and that seems to have improved things.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen (but not heard) a commercial for a CPAP device that purifies the air before it reaches the business end of the machine. It might be an unnecessary gadget and might already be part of your set-up, but I thought it worth mentioning. The thing costs about $AU150 (about £91 at XE's exchange rate).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen or heard. If it's a ioniser, then it won't do anything. Remember when we all had ionisers in our bedrooms? Much good they did! The only add-on I know of for my machine is the humidifier. I believe MGFJ has one, but as yet I don't feel the need.
    Some impressive England batting in long and short formats recently!

    ReplyDelete

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...