Sunday 12 June 2022

13/06/22 Blow up

A slightly better night last night - woke up once early on then slept right through until after 9. The machine still says the seal around the mask is less than perfect. I've made some adjustments to the straps and have ordered a pack of mask liners, which are supposed to help.

Surprised myself in the afternoon by inflating the eight tyres on my two walkers to the right pressure. May not sound like much but with my clumsy fingers it was quite difficult. I've been putting this job off since before the operation, but now I'm really feeling the need to get out a bit more and build my daily step count up a bit. I suppose feeling up to that job might be evidence of increased energy after improved sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...