Saturday 18 June 2022

18/06/22 Hotter!

Temperatures hit 33 or 34C yesterday, which is far too hot for me. No thunderstorms yet. Planning to go to Tollesbury (on the Blackwater estuary) for lunch later. Will take the scooter and a couple of sticks in the hope of getting a bit of exercise in.

Have just joined a sleep apnoea group on Facebook, mainly in the hope of getting some clear and simple advice aout driving and whether I have to inform DVLA. I've read through page after page of online guidance, eac even less clear than the one before. One small problem to be cleared up is that everything refers to OSAS (Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome) but my diagnosis letter doesn't use that "Obstructive" term anywhere - instead it says I have"Moderate to severe sleep apnoea hypopnea syndrome". Is that difference significant? I haven't found an answer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...