Monday 20 June 2022

20/06/22 Walk(er)

Basically a quiet day, dealing with the week's accumulated paperwork etc. before taking a walker out on an expedition to the car park in The Gossets at the other end of the village and back. That's not much but the most I've done for a long time. Today, if the weather holds up, I'll try for a bit further...

I did find something in the paperwork that I had lost track of and have been trying to find. It's basically a list of my myeloma bone lesions (apart from the big left hip one) from my first PET scan in March 2020:

right posterior 4th rib

base of skull

proximal right femur

and more little ones in pelvis and low spine, which we know about anyway. Good to keep track of these things... As far as I know, none of them are active during the current remission, long may it last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...